Monday, March 28, 2005


North Shore sunset Posted by Hello

This is the first photo posted to my blog. I hesitate to call it a photo of the day, but...

Self publishing is this miracle outcome of technology. However, for every freedom to publish I gain, so do others gain and in the rush of many me's to the www I am lost as just another me.

I will continue to publish anyway. I believe I have crossed the hump at school. Although with just two weeks left in the term I could have used passing it earlier. Good grief the past month has been tight. I want it all to end, to relieve myself of the pressure, but worry that any such easing will lull me into the ways of a lazy man. I must defend myself against such an outcome.

If it means a picture a day, so be it. I could probably do a story or two a week as well. I should head down to the North Shore News with a portfolio of my photography and writing. WTF.

No comments: