Thursday, October 12, 2006

spam poetry #11 - spam at 484

Well, spam volume is really cranking up going into the fall. I've received 26 spam already today. Not sure where they all come from, but they come. Just noticed I have 120 more spam in my rolling 30-day spam filter than I did a month ago.

God, could my life be any more boring? Spam, spam, spam, blah, blah, blah.


sender: Rich Conner

subject: he be beautiful

of thoughts and feelings will provide

a humanitarian spring-board
viewer at his/her location.
Instead of a nail on a wall, "adjust" people
As more and more communications move away from analog
files for the artist and publisher.
Electronic mail, faxes, cellular phones and virtual realities turn off when their is repetition.
By the year 2010, the term Globally this new technology will be beyond human modes of expression.
democratic decentralized system.
cellular phone, and a mug of fresh things.
Go see the movie Slacker: a musical score
speak the language

No comments: